We’re Pleased to Meet You
Here’s What You Need To Know About Your First Visit
We strive to meet new patients and lay out a plan for treatment as quickly as possible. Most new patients can expect to have their first appointment scheduled within 24-48 hours from our first conversation and same day appointments can be made available when and where required.
We’ve outlined everything you should need to assist in understanding and preparing for your first visit, however, if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Drivers License or Valid Photo ID
- Insurance cards, claim numbers and relevant forms
- Loose and comfortable clothing that is easy to move in.
- Comfortable shoes (running shoes are the best choice, if possible)
- A bathing suit and towel if you’re participating in an Aquatics Program. Water shoes are optional.
- You physician referral (your prescription for therapy) unless you’re a Direct Access Patient.
What to Expect During Your Appointment
During your first appointment you can expect to spend a portion of it getting to know your physical therapist as you review your medical history together. Your therapist will also perform an evaluation and work with you to outline a treatment plan and goals.
How to Pay for Your Treatments
For your convenience, we offer direct billing. Please be aware that you are responsible for any charges which are not covered by your insurance. We appreciate co-payments at the time of service, and while we do understand that it can be difficult to fit therapy into your family budget, it is important that you receive the care that you need. We will happily make arrangements for flexible payment options for qualifying patients.